In the shadow of my Lord,
I know my life is blessed.
God sees each tear and feels each pain.
He seeks me out and restores my soul.
~ ~ ~

The Encourager's mission statement:
To inspire and encourage spiritual joy.


Saturday, December 13, 2014

Unique Gift

It's not everyday you're given a gift from your doctor, especially a Christmas gift. But on December 24th that is exactly what I will be receiving.

Since April 2014 I have had very few good days. I'm always tired, no energy or stamina, poor concentration and breathing problems to the point of becoming homebound. Test after test offered no answer.

November 15th & 26th more tests yielded more discouragement with depression following close behind.



When what to my wondering ears should I hear...

"We've got an answer!"

Treatment-my gift-begins on Christmas Eve. On Jonathon, on Norco... and to Connie, "Merry Christmas! For in 2015 you're going to be better!"




No comments:

Post a Comment