In the shadow of my Lord,
I know my life is blessed.
God sees each tear and feels each pain.
He seeks me out and restores my soul.
~ ~ ~

The Encourager's mission statement:
To inspire and encourage spiritual joy.


Monday, September 14, 2015

Glass Half Full

I've known a few people who always see the best in everyone and everything. 
For me, lately, it's been hard to see the glass half full knowing I can no longer fill it to the top.

Therefore, I  went searching for some things to make me fill up my glass with smiles. Hope they give you a chuckle also!

Erma Bombeck once said, "My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell. catch fire or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else cares. Why should you?"



"What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul."
                                                                - Yiddish Proverb



bear12a.gif - 8.2 K
One of my favorites:
       
      I wish I were a teddy bear...
  • Everyone expects them to wake up growling.
  • No one cares how fat they are.
  • Hairy legs are natural.
  • The older they get, the more they're worth. 
  • And everyone loves them.                                     



Catalog finds:

Image result for funny shirt sayings for kids    “The Biggest Lie” Plaque



My new tee.


Then there is my old, thin Maxine t-shirt:

on the front she says, "Having a bad day?"

on the back, "Better you than me."

I've never worn it without someone laughing.




         Stop & remember the things kids say.

                     



Hanging in my kitchen is a picture of Maxine standing in front of a sink loaded with dirty dishes. She's saying, "Who cares about Prince Charming. I just want those forest animals that come and clean the kitchen."


From me to you: 


Lastly, think of each box on your calendar as a gift to open!
Selah...

No comments:

Post a Comment