In the shadow of my Lord,
I know my life is blessed.
God sees each tear and feels each pain.
He seeks me out and restores my soul.
~ ~ ~

The Encourager's mission statement:
To inspire and encourage spiritual joy.


Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hearfelt Thanks

I am singing praises for the improvement in my health since having a heart cath that opened 2 arteries with stents plus pneumonia, which is resolving. I’ll be starting cardiac rehab soon.

To have finally found the answer is such an emotional relief! I remain chronically ill, but my energy level and stamina will improve. My dwindling hope has taken a 360° turn and filling my emotional cup to overflowing.  


Slowly I’ll be returning to my knitting and writing.

Feelin' good,
Connie 

P.S. No music playing during procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment