In the shadow of my Lord,
I know my life is blessed.
God sees each tear and feels each pain.
He seeks me out and restores my soul.
~ ~ ~

The Encourager's mission statement:
To inspire and encourage spiritual joy.


Saturday, October 12, 2013

ABCs to Inspire


The smile is the lighting system of the face 
and the heating system of the heart.


~ ~ ~

p-moan-ia needs p=medicine:
          patience - stay focused
          perfection - meeting goals requires work
          persistance - determination
          perseverance - continuing in spite of difficulties
          pride - not quitting the above p's

                                                 - from Twelve Golden Threads
                                                   by Aliske Webb

~ ~ ~


Before speaking ask yourself: t-h-i-n-k
  Is it true?
     Is it helpful?
        Is it inspiring?
           Is it necessary?
              Is it kind?

~ ~ ~

     


No comments:

Post a Comment