In the shadow of my Lord,
I know my life is blessed.
God sees each tear and feels each pain.
He seeks me out and restores my soul.
~ ~ ~

The Encourager's mission statement:
To inspire and encourage spiritual joy.


Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Heart Day, a Week Later



I am still feeling special. 

On Valentine's Day, I received flowers, candy and cards. The candy is long gone, but the cards and flowers remain on my coffee table to enjoy. As nice as each gift was, it was a neighbor that touched my heart when she said::

"I just want you to know I'm glad you're here."

As a person with chronic illnesses, it fits my daily prayer:

 [the chance to make a new beginning]

At bedtime, I say:


Note: I find that using quotations help me to express myself. So both are posted on my bedroom's closet door.

How did someone make you feel special lately?

Selah --

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment